mpt byte-order changes

  Byte-order independence changes were added to mpt a while ago, but not pulled
into netbsd-5.  And, I'm perfectly understanding of that.  But now that the
netbsd-5-1-RELEASE has been tagged, could I request the byte-order-issues in
mpt(4) be pulled up into netbsd-5?

  I've pulled the files over into my netbsd-5 branch, and they seem to build
and work, although I haven't actually *used* the part.  But it attaches
sensibly now where it did not before.

  Thanks...

              - Chris