Re: sun2/sun3/sun4c/sun4u emulator

but it's not there yet. After starting 'tmesh MY-SUN4U',
any command I type in (even a simple carriage return) seems to
bring tme in an infinite loop.
Anyone else has seen this ?
Note, I built tme without gtk2 (I commented out the buildlink include
in the package Makefile)

To run without gtk:

comment out kbd0 ms0 cgsix0 cgsixrom0 display0 sink1
uncomment sink0 console0

Then, if you want the serial console to be the standard input/output:

change the /dev/ttyr0 in the console0 line to be -
add --noninteractive to the tmesh command line

Or, if you want the serial console to be on /dev/ttyr0 (keeping
standard input/output usable for tmesh commands), add something
like:

tme:dv=/dev/ptyr0:br#9600:pa=none:dc:

to /etc/remote (or some other file and setenv REMOTE /some/file)
and start a tip tme to connect to the serial console.

--
Matt Fredette