Re: sun2/sun3/sun4c/sun4u emulator

On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 09:04:32PM -0400, fredette%csail.mit.edu@localhost
wrote:

> Hi.  The new version of tme, 0.8, can also emulate an Ultra 1, and
> on x86 hosts with a supported host OS, the SPARCstation 2 and Ultra 1
> emulations will now do dynamic binary translation.  NetBSD 5.x seems
> to run pretty well on the different emulations.

Hello,
I tried this, but the example from your web page doesn't work:
borneo:/domains2/tme#tmesh MY-SUN4U
MY-SUN4U:8: tme/ic/stp2200: No such file or directory
MY-SUN4U:9: sc0: No such file or directory
MY-SUN4U:10: sc0: No such file or directory
MY-SUN4U:16: sc0: No such file or directory
[...]

It looks like the first uncommented line of the example config file is wrong,
and from there no devices are declared.