Re: port/sparc64 known working on Netra X1?

On Sun, 9 May 2010 22:21:48 +0000 (UTC)
Eduardo Horvath <eeh%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> You should not use the banner name. That is designed to be overridden
> by OEMs.  You should use the "model" property instead.
The model is for T1 and X1 identical:
mainbus0 (root): SUNW,UltraAX-i2 (Sun Netra X1): hostid
mainbus0 (root): SUNW,UltraAX-i2 (Netra T1 200): hostid
As I wrote: My patch is a quick hack to get things going again.
A better solution has to be found. Therefor I didn't check it in.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen