Re: port/sparc64 known working on Netra X1?

On May 9, 2010, at 11:33, Takeshi Nakayama wrote:
I think disabling powerfail interrupt in psycho_powerfail() as
attached patch is more better way.

I was about to suggest something similar. Although, I was simply thinking about watching for a multitude of interrupts/calls to psycho_powerfail() within very short order. That patch is even better, though, I just didn't know that there was a way to tell if it was called "too early".

  Thank you!

                            - Chris