Failure to build release for sparc64

Crossbuilding on an i386, I was getting a failure in etc/sparc64/ bootfs, eventually saying:

#    create  bootfs/boot.fs
nbmakefs: `work' size of 5283840 is larger than the maxsize of 5242880.
*** [boot.fs] Error code 1
1 error
nbmake: stopped in /data/NetBSD/src/distrib/sparc64/bootfs

This is the sort of thing that occurs periodically in many ports, but I hadn't seen anything come across that looked like it might fix it. This happened in sources up to date as of Friday night/Saturday morning, and again updated Sunday 05:00ish UTC. I'm running a build again off of sources now (1-Mar 04:22 UTC), but I don't know that I saw anything change that I'd expect to fix this. On brief scan.

Anyone already working on this? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. Thanks.

                            - Chris