Re: initial (non working) port to sb-2000 commited

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 00:33:26 -0700
Erik Fair <fair%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> OpenBSD supposedly has UltraSPARC 3, 4, & 5 support working.
I am aware of this. I already booted an OpenBSD kernel on the V240 to
get an impression of how the hardware / device tree is organized.

> Their code could probably be back-ported to NetBSD.
The schizo(4) driver in NetBSD is a port of the OpenBSD schizo(4).

> I'd love to see NetBSD running on the T1/T2 Niagara processors.
sun4v is a complete new can of worms due to paravirtualization.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen