Re: Keyboard fails on Sparc64 install of NetBSD 4.0.1

Hi,

my routers disk died today. (It was my last SCA-disk). So I'm forced to migrate to a new system. I pick up my Blade 150 for it. But I'm struggling to boot the system. Boot CD leads to a "Fast Data MMU Miss", because my dhcpd,dns etc. was also on the router. I can't netboot atm. I try to make a CF bootable. So I created a sun disklabel on the CF and
dd if=miniroot of=/dev/sdb1 bs=4k
on the cf. But I get another error ("Bad magic number in disk label"). Do I miss something?

Best Regards
Stephan