Re: Keyboard fails on Sparc64 install of NetBSD 4.0.1

Thanks.

Based upon what I have read, and the behaviour I have observed with
this Sun Blade 150, it seems as though I really have no choice but to
bootstrap the install via netboot (with RARP?) and use the NetBSD-5
candidate. The rationale behind using the netboot method would be a) I
don't have a working Solaris OR NetBSD formatted HDD (it was wiped
prior to me getting my hands on it), and b) I have had no success
creating a bootable CD with miniroot. If someone has some good docs on
that, it would be helpful. For example, when I install OpenBSD on
other systems, I have been able to boot a very minimal CD and then
grab all of the sets (.tgz format) via http.

The netboot guide posted seems straight-forward, and I can obtain the
files necessary via the link provided by Soren.

Thank you both, I'll reply once I get it working. Hopefully sooner
rather than later.

/Scott