Re: Replacing PSU on Ultra 10

>> I wouldn't buy a cheap PSU. There are many good quality modern PSU
>> on the market.
> I still have to see a PeeCee PSU that is not cheap crap.

I have.  Not often, but I have.  You - or at least I - don't see them
much, because they cost substantially more than the cut-rate ones and
most people don't think it's worth the difference.  But there are a few
who understand that spending an extra $100 on a good power supply is
better than a 25% risk of spending $500 on tech time and losing who
knows how much to lost service due to a dead machine.  (Of course,
that's not how the tradeoff goes for everyone, especially hobbyists.
But even among people for whom that _is_ the tradeoff, far too few
understand it, or at least act as though they do.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign