Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 3.1 / pkgsrc-2008Q3

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk build for NetBSD/sparc64 3.1
(compiled on 3.1_STABLE) to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/3.1_2008Q3/

This build was done from sources updated Nov 1 2008.  A total of
6.1GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 6475 packages.

I will be switching this machine to the 2008Q4 branch now, so this
is the first and last update of 2008Q3 for this os/arch combination.

In keeping with established policy, which states to keep at most two
full sets of packages per arch/os/os-version, the 2008Q1 packages have
been removed for NetBSD/sparc64 version 3.1.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 3.1_STABLE, and most of these packages should be usable both
on 3.0 and later 3.x versions of the OS.

Regards,

- Håvard