Netra T1 / X1 / 1125 environemental sensors

Hi.

Yesterday I got a Netra T1, a X1 and a 1125. (Thanks to Klaus.)
I instaled the latest -current on them. It seems NetBSD does not
support reading the environemental sensors in this machines. Usually
it needs just a bit "glue" code to interface the hardware to
sysmon_envsys(9). I am willing to hack this code before I put the
machines into production. But I can't find any hardware interface
documentation. Maybe someone else can help with documentation?

The T1 and X1 have a LOM and this shows up in the OFW device tree.
Do I have to interface to LOM to get environemental data?
Or via the Acer Labs M7101 iic(4) controler?
What about the 1125? It lacks LOM and a iic(4) controler.

(I don't wane dig into OpenSOLARIS source code to avoid getting tainted
by foreign code copyright.)
--

tschüß,
       Jochen