Re: genfb not working on E250 with Raptor GFX card

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 06:52:08PM -0500, Michael Lorenz wrote:
> I wonder why we can't see the depth property. Now that you have a
> chance please run ofctl -p and post the output ( at least the bits
> about the Raptor ) - maybe there's a trailing whitespace in the
> property name or something similarly idiotic that we can detect and
> work around.

I made a small modification to ofctl so it showed me the names enclosed
in quotes, and you were right: the property is named 'depth '.

I wonder how Solaris deals with this.  Do they just reset the card to
a known state, or do they trim whitespace on nodes?

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx