Re: genfb not working on E250 with Raptor GFX card

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 09:33:17PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 08:31:42PM +0100, Peter Bex wrote:
> > It returns -1.
>
> It's just not there - can you print the node value too, and then check that
> in OF and compare the .properties?

I tried, see older posts.  It said 1028, which is the first value of the
next node (or might be of other nodes, I'm not sure)

In OFW I can see it, its value is 0x20 (which is correct, as I noticed
after changing the fallback/default value from 8 to 32).

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx