Re (2): svn - cannot allocate mem

From:	Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost>
Date:	Fri, 6 Oct 2023 18:28:06 +0200
> I did run more hours compiling, all fine. I just shut it down for
> the weekend now.

Hours compiling.  Ouch!  Certainly I admire heroic efforts with
old hardware.

A few decades ago some of the target machines were leading technology
with impressive performance.  Also very durable as evidenced by
continued operation.

Without criticizing the NetBSD efforts, I wonder whether ETH Oberon
ported to some of the machines might be worthwhile.

Regards,                               ... Peter E.

-
VoIP:   +1 604 670 0140
work: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:PeterEasthope