Changing to MP kernel after install

Hello all,

I would like to get another CPU for my SS20.  Currently only have 1.  So the install put the standard kernel on.

Looks like if I put another CPU in it - I need to change to the MP kernel ?  Can I just grab the install media, copy the MP kernel over, and reboot ?

I’m usually in the Linux world - where changing your kernel can be a “whole thing”.

PS: If I would have had more than 1 CPU installed at OS install time - does the NetBSD installer detect this and install the MP kernel automatically ?