Re: Anyone have working pre-v8 machines?

I have two working Sparc IPX, with a couple of CG6 SBUS cards and AAUI Ethernet adaptors.

I’m probably going to dispose of them soon. I can’t justify turning them on, there’s nothing they can do that can’t be done better by a Rasperry Pi or clone in 5W, including most likely running SunOS with qemu-sparc.

Matt

--
Matthew Wallis
mattw%madmonks.org@localhost