Re: SPARCStation VSIMM

Thank you to everyone who replied and for the great info below
Michael! As you suggested, it seems the Southland and Fujitsu have
both passed into legend, but I did manage to track down an 8MB SX!
Paid more than I'd have liked, but nowhere near the current eBay rate
at least.

Just to confirm a few things, it works great at 1280x1024@24bpp (known
by many, but since it was cited as a potential concern earlier in the
thread). Increasing to 24-bit also resolved the NetSurf blank window
issue so I'm partying like it's 1994.

 - Aaron