Re: SPARCStation VSIMM

Hi Romain,

On Wed 20. Oct 2021 at 22:11, Romain Dolbeau <romain%dolbeau.org@localhost> wrote:
Le mer. 20 oct. 2021 à 17:26, Aaron <aranderson%gmail.com@localhost> a écrit :
> Recyclers claiming to have them cancel my orders and there's been
> nothing on eBay in over a year, so I'm resorting to Hail Marys :)

There's some for sale still in Europe - and they were NoS in the
original packaging for mine.

Is that for the 8mb VSIMMs?  If so, I would be interested too!

I did buy some NOS 4mb VSIMMs in the US for $25 each a few months ago.  Using one in my SS20 at 1920x1200 in 8 bit, but it would be nice to get, e.g., 1920x1080 or 1600x1200 in 24 bit color!

I'll send you the guy's details privately.

Could you send me the information, too?

Cheers,

Malte