Re: SBus driver & burst (>32 bits) accesses

There are Gigaswift 2.0s on ebay from memoryx for $15... I picked up two I think there are 5 or so left at that seller. I figured I could throw on in my SS20 and the other in one of my SS1000s once I get the PSU replaced (the seem to cook power supplies).

I would send you a link but your email bounced me. It seems quite paranoid. It tried sending it without the link and it *still* bounced me.

Chase