Re: Two SM100 modules & NetBSD 9 in SS20 (was: Re: Net-installing SS20 & NFS woes (?)

Hi,

> > So once more - kudos to everyone involved to have a kernel that still
> > works on such an obsolete (and rare?) piece of kit!
>
> Darn, I forgot to update the title, sorry. Here it is for future
> googler (not that I expect anyone else to ever try that :-) )

Very nice!  I'm not sure why I thought that they wouldn't work.  Now I
need to find the pair that I have and put them back on the 4/630 board.

It might be interesting to see how long building src takes, and with
something like -j 6 to show up bugs.

Regards,

Julian