Re: Net-installing SS20 & NFS woes (?)

> If you have an HME card you can boot from it and it shouldn't have
> the negotiating problems described above.

> Just make a devalias pointing at the hme, then boot hme.

If my experience with disks is any indication, you don't even need the
devalias; you can just "boot /sbus/hme" or whatever it shows up in the
OBP device tree as.  (I don't have one handy right now or I'd try it
and give an actual string.)  "boot /sbus/espdma/esp/sd@1,0" has worked
for me often enough, to boot from a disk on an Sbus SCSI card.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign