Re: SPARC packages availability for 9.0 and install report

Hi,

Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 01:19:40PM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
>> newer drive Plextor which reads then: I was able to boot NetBSD, but
>> then couldn't load the tarballs, getting SCSI erros on esp0.
> Errors with older (pre SCSI-3) drives have just been fixed on the branch,
> a newer snapshot might help.

that sounds good... although well, at the end I managed to isntall it
with another drive, so I was "esp0" issues only with the CDROM.

I used an external MO drive and it worked (yay!). I wanted to use an
external HD, but I did not use it since years... and the PSU did blow
after one hour or so :-P
But perhaps the "miniroot" is also smaller than the whole CD ISO which
contains all the sets.

Could the issues also affect reliablity of the HD, so having an unstable
machine? hmmm

Riccardo