Re: Steps to take after updating the Boot ROM?

Can you send us a copy of the OpenBoot power-up messages and the output
of the OpenBoot command "printenv"? Maybe the "diag-switch?"
variable is set (which would explain why the IPX is booting
from the diagnostic boot device which is by default the network)?
"diag-switch?" is automatically set by OpenBoot on detecting a faulty
NVRAM checksum which may point to a failing NVRAM battery.

Regards, Georg Brein