Re: SparcStation IPC: Data Access Exception

Hi,

On 12/07/14 14:51, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:
Oh. I see, then it's no wonder I couldn't reproduce the problem under QEMU.
I guess I misunderstood you. Earlier you wrote:

>File:boot.388000-2006-11-17  -> fails!
Does it happen on the IPC? I thought your IPC died a few days ago?

It's still interesting to know what OBP version do you have on the
SS-10, so the others would know what OBP versions are good.
while I was trying to understand what was wrong with the IPC by poking inside with a 'scope, I saw signs of life, put it together again and it seems working! Maybe it is not cured, but at least I can check boot blocks :)

The SS10 has 2.22 ROMs, it has a physical floppy installed as well as 2xSM71

Riccardo