Re: sun4c (Was /etc/disktab on vax)

Ah, right, and I should clarify that I mean the CD bootloader on the install CD. That keeps me from installing NetBSD because the bootloader complains and bombs. I'll get the exact messages next time I can boot it up after shuffling machines around.

Oh! .. out of interest, what is your sbus probelist set to, and is your MAC set to all FF:FF:FF ..etc? Wondering if the IDprom's gone fut.

Al.

 Al Boyanich
 adb -w -P "world> " -k /dev/meta/galaxy/ksyms /dev/god/brain