RAIDframe swap problems?

  I've been rebuilding a SS20 with netbsd-6.  I had an issue where it
panic'd when I tried to bring a second drive on as a spare for the
raidframe (RAID1), but I was able to reboot and perform that operation
again without incident.

  But, now that I think I have the whole thing completed, I see the
following when I boot:

Checking for core dump...
savecore: kvm_read: invalid address (0xf03e4e30)

  Is this something that is happening because I've configured a RAID1
as swap space?  I know this is known to work on sparc64 (and I'm doing
so on one), or is this just some other issue that popped up here and
isn't important?

  Thanks...  More of my boot log is attached below.

                                                      - Chris

[...]
raid0: RAID Level 1
raid0: Components: /dev/sd0a /dev/sd1a
raid0: Total Sectors: 17595776 (8591 MB)
rot on raid0a dumps on raid0b
rot file system type: ffs
Fri May  4 17:26:42 GMT 2012
Starting root file system check:
/dev/rraid0a: file system is clean; not checking
swapctl: setting dump device to /dev/raid0b
swapctl: adding /dev/raid0b as swap device at priority 0
Starting file system checks:
/dev/rraid0d: file system is clean; not checking
/dev/rraid0e: file system is clean; not checking
/dev/rraid0f: file system is clean; not checking
/dev/rraid0g: file system is clean; not checking
Setting tty flags.
Setting sysctl variables:
ddb.onpanic: 1 -> 0
Starting network.
Hostname: host.distal.com
IPv6 mode: autoconfigured host
Configuring network interfaces:.
Adding interface aliases:.
Starting dhcpcd.
Building databases: dev, utmp, utmpx.
Starting syslogd.
Setting date via ntp.
May  4 13:27:42 cyteen ntpdate[503]: no servers can be used, exiting
/etc/rc.d/ntpdate exited with code 1
Mounting all filesystems...
Clearing temporary files.
Updating fontconfig cache: done.
Creating a.out runtime link editor directory cache.
Checking quotas: done.
Loaded entropy from disk.
Setting securelevel: kern.securelevel: 0 -> 1
swapctl: setting dump device to /dev/raid0b
Starting virecover.
Checking for core dump...
savecore: kvm_read: invalid address (0xf03e4e30)
Starting local daemons:.
[...]