Some news of my SS20

        Hello,

After last announce, I have tried to stress one of my SS20. With HS in SMP configuration, it is more stable than with older kernels but randomly crashes. I only have single and dual RT626 modules and I don't know if this bug is RT626 specific.

But with two SM71, NetBSD 5.99.56 is usable. I have rebuilt pkgsrc with -j4 and I've only seen one :

<#2> ok nmi_hard: SMP botch.cpu0: NMI: system interrupts: 0x40090000<VME=0x0,SB> module0:
        mxcc error 0x0
        mxcc status 0xff1410002
        mxcc reset 0x0
module1:
        mxcc error 0x0
        mxcc status 0xff1100000
        mxcc reset 0x4 (WATCHDOG RESET)

Has someone seen this bug ? I have seen this kind of bug in 2.4 linux kernel, but never with NetBSD and supersparc.

        Best regards,

        JB