Re: IPX system crash (no log data)

How about a terminal program (tip, putty, minicom, telix, JrComm, etc..) with a massive scroll back buffer logging to disk and let it run?

Have you tried provoking it with heavy network, or memory usage, or disk activity?

I have an IPX with a weitek powerUp! cpu + rom that was aaround 2003 getting a bit on the unstable side with similar lock-ups. I ended up de-soldering and re-capping the entire board + PSU, and thus far touch wood it's not sneezed.

Another thing that may be worth thinking about is an expect script or perl script driving the serial device that'll send escape sequences through?

Al.

 Al Boyanich
 adb -w -P "world> " -k /dev/meta/galaxy/ksyms /dev/god/brain