IPX system crash (no log data)

Hy everyone,

I'm trying to figure out the cause of a system crash/halt and am having quite a bit of trouble so I could use your advice.

This is the IPX that is running just ntpd plus the PPS enabled Generic kernel. Nothing else runs on the system but it seems that after about a week of running, it just stops. It is unresponsive to network connections and the console doesn't respond either (sitting at the login message). I have to Stop-A and boot to restore the system.

None of the normal logs (messages, cron, etc.) and seem to indicate anything out of the ordinary. No messages are emitted on the console either. Are there any other logs that NetBSD maintains that might give me a clue about what happened?

THanks