Re: Sun IPX and PPS via serial port

Printf out of the kernel not only goes in syslog, it comes out on the console
... with interrupts disabled while printing is in progress. This screws badly
with time keeping - it's a very violent event (relatively speaking). Every time
I see one (I've got a "stray interrupt" problem with the old SS5 thing I'm
using), I see a .3 second delay in system time keeping which ntpd then has to
correct.

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>