Sparc memory, SBUS NICs, NVRAMS avail' from Portland, Oregon

Hello port-sparc members,

In Portland, Oregon, I have a small but densely packed box of Sun Sparc parts, to give to any interested port-sparc/Sun system user. Prefer to donate to developers, if there are any interested remaining.

The box contains mostly 200-pin memory sticks, between 50 and 60 of them, many matched pairs. There are several SBUS cards, mostly NICs, including a 4-port NIC or two.

There are five or six NVRAMs, battery statae unknown, but most with their extraction-aiding carriers. There are also some small hardware pieces, a few SBUS slot covers.

Most all of these parts were salvaged from SS10 and SS20 machines.

I'm happy to ship these to a recipient, who will pay the cost of the shipping.

Will hold onto these a couple weeks, then must recycle them.

- Ted
                                    -   O
Portland State Aerospace Society - _<_\_ FreeGeek Community Center http://psas.pdx.edu W >\_ http://www.freegeek.org ted%cs.pdx.edu@localhost ( ) ( ) ted%freegeek.org@localhost