Re: installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

On Sep 6,  6:44pm, danno%serverunderground.com@localhost (Dan Oglesby) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

| > Can you add some debugging to print the size in
| > sys/arch/sparc/stand/boot/boot.c?
| >
| > christos
|
| I'm just getting started with NetBSD, and I've never done system level stuff
like this before.  I'll take some suggestions from anyone, if that will speed
things up, though.

It is just c code... Add a printf and rebuild the floppy image. I can add the
code to head if it helps and next time the system builds you'll get a new
floppy image...

christos