Re: installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

I was having the same problem with an IPX last week, and the floppy images had issues. Booting off CD was crapping out also after the second stage loader had printed NetBSD..blah blah. Haven't had time to look at it this week. Same thing happened on the SS2 so I assumed the 5.0.2 iso cd was broken generally for sun4c. I haven't tried with any of my sun4m's.

Regards,
Al.