Re: Does your company ship any of its product?

> > > Hello I was looking at your website and I was wondering if your company
> > > ships any product by truck?
> >
> > Keep on trucking NetBSD! :-)
>
> I was going to ask him what his pricing was per IP packet and how many
> can he fit in one truck.

Which reminds me of the old adage "don't estimate the transfer rate
of a truck full of magtapes".... :-)
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
vab%bb-c.de@localhost
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt