Does your company ship any of its product?

Hello I was looking at your website and I was wondering if your company ships any product by truck? If so I would appreciate the opportunity to learn the appropriate contact in regards to carrier selection within your organization?
For nearly 15 years GWM Logistics has developed asset based trucking and 3PL
business units across North America.  Our continued growth has allowed us to
offer extremely competitive rates and excellent service all over the United
States and Canada.

We offer both LTL and FTL options on all types of equipment (dry vans, reefers, flat beds, step decks etc..) I look forward to your response and possibly working with your organization in the near future. I know our rates are extremely competitive and I will be able to provide excellent service as well as savings.
Thank you in advance for you time,

George McPherson
george%gwm-logistics.com@localhost
http://www.gwm-logistics.com

**If you do not ship anything please just ignore this email , you will never
receive another**