NetBSD port-sparc on SparcStation Voyager

Does anyone have any experience of running port-sparc on a Voyager?

I've recently aquired one and was looking to get a minimal OS on it to
use it as a X terminal for simple tasks.

Unfortuately it seems to only have 16mb (at least I think it does),
will NetBSD work in this amount?

The HDD is also small at 800Mb, but for a simple X terminal with most
stuff running on another machine on the network it should be enough?

Any thoughts? would be nice to get something working on this thing.

Would a version of pre-Solaris be a better bet? which version would work if so?

kelly