Wanted: Fujitsu AG-10E

I have two SS10 in need of a accelerated framebuffer for at least on of them
I'm willing to pay shipping

Preferably an AG-10E or clone since they seem to have greatly improved support
on netbsd recently and aren't quite as hot in the SS10 case vs a ZX or TZX.

I have watched ebay pretty close but it seems there aren't any there though
they were said to be had cheaply there a few years ago... If you could throw in
a VGA adapter that would be great too.

Thanks,
Chase