5.99.23 UP enters in deadlock

        Hello,

I'm trying to build userland to make some tests and UP kernel randomly enters in dead lock. For example, my SS20 tries to build xsane from ports and ./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U -u distribution. All processes stop without any other information. System is idle, but I cannot launch any other command :

^CRoot riemann:[/usr/src/src] > top
^C^C^C^C^C^C^C

This SS20 runs with a RT626, but if I remember, I have seen the same trouble with SM71.

load averages are:  5.03,  4.81,  3.85 with no running process.

        Regards,

        JKB