Re: "Hard memory error" -- where?

Hauke Fath wrote:
Unfortunately, the error seems to be intermittent, and the OFW memory test
is not thorough enough to reproduce it. So I guess I have to wait till it
shows up again, then try to collect more information...

Try setting the diag-switch environment variable ("setenv diag-switch? true" if memory serves), resetting, and rerunning the memory test. Setting diag-switch makes both the POST and the boot prom memory tests more thorough.