Subject: Re: SS4/NetBSD 1.5.2 fails to compile qt (Known issue?)
To: Daniel Seagraves <dseagrav@sakura.lunar-tokyo.net>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/08/2002 23:58:26
> is no easy way to search the list archive on netbsd.org so I can't

it used to be searchable.  try building a query and see if the backend is
still up:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/

<!--
<form method="post" action="/cgi-bin/htsearch">
Match: <select name=method>
<option value=and>All
<option value=or>Any
</select>
Format: <select name=format>
<option value=builtin-long>Long
<option value=builtin-short>Short
</select>
<input type=hidden name=config value=nbsdwww>
<input type=hidden name=restrict value="">
<input type=hidden name=exclude value="">
Search:
<input type="text" size="30" name="words" value="">
<input type="submit" value="Search">
</form>
-->

> feasably find out on my own, so I have to pester the list.  Speaking of
> which, I am not subscribed to the list yet (Waiting for list manager
> approval), so you will have to cc your response to me or send it direct.
>
> Thanks!

--Brian

 ----

"GNU/Linux: About as stable as the elements at the bottom of the periodic
table"