Port-sh3 archive

5.0 sh3el 2009Q1 packages binary

Hi,

I put NetBSD/sh3el 5.0 2009Q1 packages binaries compiled
on my LANTANK (running NetBSD/landisk) here:
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sh3el/5.0_2009Q1/

See the pkgsrc guide for more details:
http://www.NetBSD.org/docs/pkgsrc/using.html#using-pkg

My lantank often got FFS related panics during four months build
so there might be some possible breakages in these binaries,
but I beleive it's still better than nothing.

There is a report that such panics happen on wd(4) on acardide(4)
but not on USB drives, so we might have to check bus_dma(9) or
cache stuff.
(AFAIK ehci(4) only uses bus_dmamem_alloc(9)'ed memory for all xfers)

---
Izumi Tsutsui