Port-sh3 archive

NetBSD on SH-4A

Hello,

I'm interested in learning more about NetBSD-5.x on SH-4A. My company is a Renesas Platinum Partner. We support QNX and recently Linux on SH-4A platforms. The 5.0 release announcing support for POSIX real-time scheduling piqued my interest.

Please add me to the SH mailing list. I'd like to get to know the SH developers.

Best regards,
-david

begin:vcard
fn:David S. Alessio
n:Alessio;David S.
org:Systemic Realtime Design, LLC.
adr:;;201 San Antonio Circle, Suite 145;Mountain View;CA;94040;USA
email;internet:David%SysRealTime.com@localhost
title:CTO
tel;work:+1-650-559-8222
tel;fax:+1-650-204-6968