Porting NetBSD to SGI Fuel?

Hi!

I'm about to acquire a SGI Fuel workstation (processor IP35). I soon discovered that NetBSD doesn't support it (I can only run IRIX and OpenBSD on it).

There is a wiki entry [1] about porting NetBSD to other SGI machines (Octane and Origin). Fuel is not listed among the others, but anyway I'd like to ask if anybody has the willing and the time for mentoring me on the project to porting it to Fuel.

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/sgimips/

--
Silas