Re: Indigo R3000, Indigo R4000 and Indy R5000

nullnilaki@ wrote:

> >There should be no problem to add such a patch, when it is non-instrusive.
> >Theoretically I could commit it, but as I was not involved in sgimips
> >coding before I would rather ask the port maintainer first.
>
> >When nothing happens during the next weeks, please tell me, and I try to
> >contact some other people.
>
> I'm sorry for your inconvenience but thank you for your cooperation.

Today I had a meeting with Etomi-san and reviewed his patches in PRs.
At least all kernel changes (PR 53378, 53518, 53519, 53520, 53521, 53522)
are okay for me so I'll commit them in a few days.

I also replaced dead batteries on all his Indigo R3K and R4000 boards
with CR2032 and battery holders, so he can continue his development again.
I hope this will help remaining sgimips users :-)

Thanks,

---
Izumi Tsutsui