Re: Audio on O2 (mavb driver)

Michael Lorenz wrote:
Worked fine here last time I checked. Do you have the audio only or the audio/video board? I got the latter.

That is a good question... I thought at one point I had one of each, but the one in there is the audio-only board, and I have ~ 0 clue where the AV board would have gone.

mavb0 at mace0 offset 0x300000 intr 6 intrmask 0x0: AD1843 rev 1
audio0 at mavb0: full duplex, independent

Dunno if the AD1843 rev is important either..

Thanks,
--rafal