Re: sandpoint libsa

Jonathan A. Kollasch asked;

| What's the status of this sandpoint
| libsa code, particularly the network and pciide support?

The code has started its life anti'these against how badly made
and maintained etherboot/grub are.  FXP part was made first
and has been useful over a year.  No other code was tested on
real hardwares since I'm still to buy old PPC Mac to hook PCI
cards I collected so far, though, PCIIDE and SATA code are in
shooting range, and I'm toying idea about how to implement
USB storage in smallest lines of code.  Bottom line is; PLS try it
with your hardware first.  They are made in a simplistic principle
and hardly cost in 128KB+ at runtime.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology