Re: NFS Server can support 2 diskless clients at the same time?

"Boo Geum Jung" wrote:

> I'd like to attach one more sandpoint.
> But mount error occurred.
>
> nfs_boot: mountd `bgjung12.etri.re.kr:/export/bgjung4/root', error=13
>
> 13 is EACCES - access permision error.
> bgjung12 is the same server for another sandpoint machine.
>
> NFS server can support only one diskless machine?

There is no limit to the number of diskless machines a NetBSD server
(nor most other Unix-type operating systems) can support.

This is most likely to be a problem with your exports file.  Note that
you can only have one entry per filesystem, so if you have something
like:

        /export/bgjung3 ...
        /export/bgjung4 ...

and they are both on the /export filesystem, just list

        /export ...

in your /etc/exports file.

Simon.
--