Port-RISCV archive

Re: Disk setup

On 03/07/2024 15:16, Robert Swindells wrote:

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 03, 2024 at 03:57:56PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
I realize that I will need to create a dts file for the Star64.

No, it is there (in -current).

Sorry, misread that - I don't know about the Star64 file, the vision2 one
is there.

The dts files that skrll@ imported are from the official Starfive
github repo. There is a Linux repo for the Star64 but it diverged from
the Starfive one a long time ago and the dts files don't match.

I think someone will need to create a new dts file for the Star64 which
includes the official jh7110.dtsi.

Indeed.

Need to look at what's made it into upstream to make sure it's going in
the right direction.

Nick