Port-RISCV archive

Re: Disk setup

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
>On Wed, Jul 03, 2024 at 03:57:56PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
>> > I realize that I will need to create a dts file for the Star64.
>>
>> No, it is there (in -current).
>
> Sorry, misread that - I don't know about the Star64 file, the vision2 one
> is there.

The dts files that skrll@ imported are from the official Starfive
github repo. There is a Linux repo for the Star64 but it diverged from
the Starfive one a long time ago and the dts files don't match.

I think someone will need to create a new dts file for the Star64 which
includes the official jh7110.dtsi.